Literature Searching at Queen's
- Start with Ovid
Benefits of using Ovid:
- Databases include Medline, Embase and the Cochrane Library.
- Direct link to full-text electronic journals using the [Get it at Queen's] button.
- Direct link to online ordering.
- Full text electronic journals
- Access restricted to Queen's.
- If you get article online your job is done.
- Search Queen's Libraries using QCAT
- See if Bracken Library has journal.
- Request article from Bracken Library
- Queen's Library bar code no. is required.
- Use your Dept. account code.
- Receive article by campus mail.
- Off campus access (Queen's webproxy service)
- Allows access to restricted resources such as electronic journals.